Plant Care Tips
Live Xmas Tree
- Once home, place your tree in water as soon as possible to keep it hydrated and fresh
- Check the tree stand daily to ensure the water level is always above the base of your tree.
- Keep your tree away from direct sources of heat including sunlight and heat vents.
- Remember to turn off any lights on your Christmas tree before leaving the house or heading off to bed.
Artificial Xmas Tree
- Remember to fluff your tree branches generously when setting it up to loosen up the branches for the easier hanging of your ornaments.
- Separate the wires evenly with your hands first and work from the bottom up when decorating the tree.
- After the festive season ends, vacuum your tree lightly, unfluff the branches and flatten the foliage.